Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a sony tv remote RM-YD061 HOW DO YOU CHARGE THIS, OR…

Customer Question
I have a sony...

I have a sony tv remote RM-YD061 HOW DO YOU CHARGE THIS, OR CHANGE THE BATTERY

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

MODEL IN TEXT ABOVE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No troubleshooting tried, nothing in manual

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The remote doesn't charge- it has replaceable batteries. To replace them flip the remote over, and slide the battery cover down towards the bottom of the remote and remove it. Then the batteries are exposed and you can replace them.