Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Can you help me get rid of the malware called

Customer Question
hemailloginnow? JA: What's the make/model of...
Can you help me get rid of the malware called hemailloginnow?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: An HP laptop I bought about three years ago
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About a month. I tried to fined it in my apps/programs but Yahoo has hidden it. I don't want to add another software program to my computer to remove it - don't trust them/it.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'd like to know how to do this myself instead of calling on u every time things like this happens. How to find these HIDDEN files, for instance?
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 29 days ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.