Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Not a tv,but an older Sharp Organizer YO-500. 7F131882?? It…

Customer Question
Not a tv,but an...

Not a tv,but an older Sharp Organizer YO-500

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

7F131882??

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is not a tv!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I cannot see anything on the lcd screen..I am bad on technological jargon!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am so frustrated!!!!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you have already tried to do to resolve the issue with the Organizer?

Please let me know

Thank you

The lcd screen is not entirely visible.I have gone to best buy, but they did not have a cable to fit the organizer.It is OLD,not sure how old????? Sharp128KB .....YO-500 Model # in my first ?

ok, sounds like the batteries need replacing

Have you replaced the battery in it?