Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Im buying Pioneer DEH150MP and need to help to connect my…

Customer Question
Im buying Pioneer DEH150MP...

Im buying Pioneer DEH150MP and need to help to connect my powered subwoofer

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I have Pioneer DEH150MP.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried nothing till now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...powered subwoofer..."

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.