Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How can I add Amazon Prime to my Xfinity Comcast TV options?

Customer Question
How can I add...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

4Uk

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

We are trying to add the Amazon app can't find the right menu Netflix and YouTube loaded and usable

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Amazon Prime doesn't get added to Xfinity TV options in any way. Amazon Prime is an App that downloads onto compatible devices. That said, what's the full model number off of the back of your Samsung?

Ok... that's ok we can watch on another Tv. Thanks

Okay, it's possible it could be added to the Samsung 4K TV you mentioned? But I would need the model number to look that up. Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?