Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a Nikon D3200 can not take any pic.s message on

screen Memory card is...
I have a Nikon D3200 can not take any pic.s message on screen Memory card is locked Slide lock to write position. I don't know what this is or how to do it.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Nikon(###) ###-####JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: several weeks. I haven't tries anything because I don't know what top do.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
11/19/2017
Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please turn off your camera, then take out the memory card from your camera.

- Then look at your memory card, and make sure to slide the switch on the side of the memory card to the unlocked position.

- Then insert the memory card back into your camera, then turn on and see if you can take pictures now.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Thanks it worked

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top right of this page, then click on Submit on the right. Thank you very much,

Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech