Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a smart tv...I can login to internet just once and if…

I have a smart...

I have a smart tv...I can login to internet just once and if I go off and go back on it has lost it's intergrity and I have reconnect again...why? it has always stayed connected before

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Its a lg 3d

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The problem is I can reconnect but if I turn tv off and turn back on it is nor connected and I have to reconnect again every time

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a month ...its no a pop up its I have to reconnect to inet everytime I want to watch huly or amzn etc

Answered in 2 days by:
11/21/2017
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Josh, Technician
I haven't solved the problem
Phone call session started