Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I WAS I was just told I owe 600.00, for back months, I

Customer Question
always pay my bills on...
I WAS I was just told I owe 600.00, for back months, I always pay my bills on time. Found out I didn't receive bill in mail, so must not have gotten paid. I wrote out check, and can't find whom to send the bill to. I have gone to several sites, and am very frustrated. Why didn't they just send me the monthly bill so I could pay it. Need address to send to. Thank you
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I have no idea, just give me address for bill. Acct # 8772 10(###) ###-#### address 11013 Stanley Curve, Bloomington, Mn 55437
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 2months, I was in the hospital for a month, last payment supposedly in Sept.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just address so I can get it out today
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 25 days ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I want to pay Xfinity (Comcast0

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.