Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am having trouble connecting my tubing to the dream

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble connecting my tubing to the dream station

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I had no trouble at first, I used the device for about two weeks and then received the pillow mask and changed it out. I am now trying to reconnect the original mask that came with the unit and cannot get it to fit. It is as if I am missing a part but am unable to find any such part.

Technician's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

I am unable to connect the nasal pillows system to the unit.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 3 days by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No

Thank you

Do not need your help

Thank you.