Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I am having trouble connecting my tubing to the dream

Customer Question
station JA: I'll do all I...
I am having trouble connecting my tubing to the dream station
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I had no trouble at first, I used the device for about two weeks and then received the pillow mask and changed it out. I am now trying to reconnect the original mask that came with the unit and cannot get it to fit. It is as if I am missing a part but am unable to find any such part.
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: I am unable to connect the nasal pillows system to the unit.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 3 days by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 21 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
No
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 20 days ago

Thank you

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Do not need your help

Thank you.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.