Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Panasonic is supplying power to my base what the is this all…

Customer Question
Panasonic is supplying power...

Panasonic is supplying power to my base what the hell is this all about?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I cant see it I've had it about 3 trs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just a few minutes I've picked it up and nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't even know what kind of a question to ask

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suggest that first of all, you check the line is plugged in at both ends, to your Phone's base unit, and to you phone jack or phone service box at the other end of the phone cord.

Then if that does not get you a dial tone, on your phone's handset, I suggest that you contact your phone company - to have them do a line check, etc., re the lack of a dial tone. If you Reply To Expert and tell me your phone company or phone line service provider, I will refer you to the right department to contact - and not necessarily by phone, since you may well not have phone service, I realize. For many phone companies, you can contact them by internet.