Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Nothing with tv but bought a fit 2 a couple months ago and…

Customer Question
Nothing with tv but...

Nothing with tv but bought a fit 2 a couple months ago and lost manual does my watch take phone calls or wallpaper???

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I have iPhone 6plus

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

What do you mean it’s a watch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

At least since I had the watch fit 2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Nooooo

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you want to know if your fitbit can make and receive calls and if you can set the wallpaper on it?

Please confirm

Thank you