Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The tip broke off my hearing device (from the wire)...can it…

Customer Question
The tip broke off...

The tip broke off my hearing device (from the wire)...can it be repaired and where? I am currently in the Palm Springs, Cal area

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

3 years old, and I am not sure what the model is, but it cost around $6800 for the pair

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Is there someone local here who can fix it....and open today? :-)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Broke just yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it....just need local repair, if there is one

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of your device?

Thank you

this process took too long, so I got my answer elsewhere. The cost for a faster answer too high. But I solved my problem!

ok, main thing it was solved, and sorry it took so long, I did message you as soon as I came online

I actually asked the question last week, but could not get a response until a couple days ago! But thanks to you, personally, for your offer to help!

My pleasure!