Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I wanted to ask if iLuv Headphones can be wireless. It says

Customer Question
Hi, I wanted to ask...
Hi, I wanted to ask if iLuv Headphones can be wireless
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It says ReF on the side of them. I’ve had these headphones for about 2 years now.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just know wondered about this. I tried taking the cord out, but I don’t think it would function properly if I did. now*
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there supposed to be another iLuv headphone device that is wireless? When I first got it, the brochure had some people modeling the wireless headphones, so I thought I could do the same with mine.
Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 29 days ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, some iLuv models can be wireless.

Pete, Electronic Engineer