Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

It stops working. a sound and story about the the remote…

It stops working....

It stops working. a sound and story about the the remote control comes on not the t.v.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its old. model rc-9

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I leaned on it just now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

This has happened before, and I can't remember how I got it to work again.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/18/2017
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the sound and story that you see? Can you describe in more detail or attach a photo?

Have you tried selecting the TV input on the remote control?

When I turned on the tv this morning the sound was there! Tx

Glad to hear it is working again!

Have a great weekend :)
Pete.

Pete, Electronic Engineer