Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Need help with Tripp-Lite p131-000. Tripp-Lite p131-000.

Customer Question
Need help with Tripp-Lite...

Need help with Tripp-Lite p131-000

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Tripp-Lite p131-000. About year old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Will not pass signal using vga to hdmi converter

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
cable box feed goes into a Magenta transmitter using UTP. Input to Magenta Tx is VGA. Magenta Rx at display convert UTP back to VGA but no signal. TV is brand new. Samsung QM55H
result at the TV is black screen. Not passing signal
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you people going to respond?

Ensure the correct input has been selected on the TV>.

Also please confirm if it is possible to get a display from the cable box feed to any display using a VGA connection to confirm that the cable box is working correctly.

If it is, but the converter is not working, then you may need to adjust some of the settings on the cable box.