Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Attaching the PSS-610 projector suspension support.

Customer Question
Attaching the PSS-610 projector...

Attaching the PSS-610 projector suspension support

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

VPL-HS60

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have to change the lamp

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 5 days by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.