Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Sangean radio a plus 25 is crackling and the sound is…

Customer Question
My Sangean radio a...

My Sangean radio a plus 25 is crackling and the sound is surging up and down,I've changed to a different power point but it has made no difference.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

DPR-25 plus about 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Over the past month i moved to a different power point as it was plugged into a power junction box

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 5 days by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.