Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need dish remote control # for panasonic pv-m2559 tv to…

Customer Question
I need dish remote...

I need dish remote control # for panasonic pv-m2559 tv to program dish remote control

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model PV-M2559

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just need code to program dish remote control no trouble

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

do not need your help now

Thank you.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.