Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I need help on my Fitbit charge. I since it to my iPhone 7.

Customer Question
I need help on my...
I need help on my Fitbit charge
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: I since it to my iPhone 7
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have looked deleted the app per a paid consultant but that didn’t work. It was on there before I updated the app on my phone.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Do u know how to help me?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I need to get ready for work so what do I do now?
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 25 days ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.