Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need help on my Fitbit charge. I since it to my iPhone 7.

Customer Question
I need help on...

I need help on my Fitbit charge

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I since it to my iPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have looked deleted the app per a paid consultant but that didn’t work. It was on there before I updated the app on my phone.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Do u know how to help me?
I need to get ready for work so what do I do now?
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!