Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Have new Panasonic phonodel KX-TGD530. Less than one week…

Customer Question
Bi have new Panasonic...

Bi have new Panasonic phonodel KX-TGD530. Less than one week old. 2 handsets. My son in law threw away the Manuel. I cannot set up phone without it. Could you email me Manuel for same. I can not learn to use phone. He pushes buttons and nothing occurs. I do read manuels, I am so frustrated! Tx. Kay Lanier

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

No more than 10 days

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

He has only kept pushing buttons, I have looked on web for copies. But it appears that 53 pages must be downloaded

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not stupid, just old.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below

Good morning!

Give me just one moment and I will provide you with that manual :)

Below you will find a link to download the manual you requested. My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. 😃

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (Use the arrow in the top right to save it to your computer)

Did you need any further assistance? If not, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of this page! Thank you, ***** ***** wonderful day :)