Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Optoma HD27 1080p suddenly stopped working. The bulb

Customer Question
My Optoma HD27 1080p...

My Optoma HD27 1080p suddenly stopped working. The bulb seems fine but only a gray light is on the screen with what appears to be five stars---they look like actual stars. 5 of them.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

HD27 1080p 3d Less than a year old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Started last night---I have gone through all TS I can find on line etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope--but thanks. I would really like to know what exactly is electricity is but....that's ok.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 6 days by:
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.