Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How can I get into the safe. Sentry s3877. I dò not remember…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get into the safe

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sentry s3877

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dò not remember the code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can request a new combination code online here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

or you can call over the phone at 1-***-***-****

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Godson took care of it.
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago

Thank you for the update. Glad to hear it was resolved.