Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

[email protected] 1 just received an email cocerning my

Customer Question
[email protected] 1 just received...

[email protected] 1 just received an email cocerning my documentation gary mckechney***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

2012 apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

If you would go back to the email sent to***@******.*** at 1146 this am and tell how to go from there gary mck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so gary

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What did the email say?