Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Best table top radio with alarm functions the very best!

Customer Question
Best table top radio...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Don't know need advice

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have not bought one yet looking to buy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Simply what is best money can buy

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you like the idea of waking up to the sunrise, then this is the alarm for you:

https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Wake-Up-Sunrise-Simulation-HF3505/dp/B00E91EGDS/