Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My safe, C8W4747 BV570161 is locked and I can not open it. I…

Customer Question
My safe, C8W4747...

My safe, C8W4747 BV570161 is locked and I can not open it. I inserted the key and hit the clear button by accident and now can not do anything. HELP

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Make C8W4747

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just tried to unlock it , my wife opened the safe and closed the handle with the door open, I think my grand daughter did something to it also,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

If he wants to talk to me my cell is(###) ###-#### beside that, no, Thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 9 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ..............the key is a secondary lock feature..........if you could explain in detail waht is happening or not happening