Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Trying to put backup onto the new tower. A lightning strike…

Customer Question
Trying to put backup...

Trying to put backup onto the new tower. A lightning strike took the last one through the intenet, through the phone - all pretty much fried. Geek Squad was to back up all things - which they said that they did. Our contract is still in effect. ALSO, we're very computer illiterate so it will need to be someone who is patient.!!!!

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

The phone is also brand new, put in this week. TDS came out and replaced the fried modem, also

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This all began with the lightening strike that occurred on Nov. 5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

More than what I have told you?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!