Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My screen is black. The satellite close caption is seen, but…

Customer Question
My screen is black...

My screen is black. The satellite close caption is seen, but that is it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I am looking.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was watching it last night, but when I turned it on this morning it was black except for the captions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven’t tried anything yet.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your device?

Thank you