Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I blocked a number that I need to unblock. How do I do it?

Customer Question
I blocked a number...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic kx-tgea40

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The number has been blocked for months. I tried Verizon, but that doesn't work on the phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No. just how to unblock a number

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you accidentally added someone to the block list on the phone and you need to remove them from this?

Please let me know

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.