Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have tried to search the internet in order to find a spare…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to search the internet in order to find a spare acrylic lens for the small LCD displays on a X32 mixer. Unfortunately I am not able to find a supplier of these glasses. Can you please advice where I can buy them?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I am not sure. I think we purchased the mixer in 2015. Its a full size x32. There is a date code on the back of the mixer: 6827 ASF

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not need help troubleshooting, just a supplier of the acrylic lenses over the small LCD displays

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I hope thee information I gave earlier is sufficient to identify the model

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Hi
I still have not found a supplier of spares to the Behringer X32 mixer. I would be great if you could help me to find a supplier.