Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I took pictures with my nikon d300 and the grass is

Customer Question
Hi I took pictures with...
Hi I took pictures with my nikon d300 and the grass is yellow... not green, what I am doing wrong (White Balance Auto, set to P, lens is 7 x 300
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Nikon D300, it is a bit old, got it second hand so not 100% sure about the age...
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: you are the first ''troubleshooting'' I am trying...
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: and I am using sRGB, JPeg fine
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 25 days ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you remove the battery please then hold the shutter button down for 60 seconds then release.

Wait 5 minutes, put the battery back in and turn it on.

Tell me please if it now takes photos correctly

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service