Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Technics turntable SL-BD22 and I want to connect it…

Customer Question
I have a Technics...

I have a Technics turntable SL-BD22 and I want to connect it to my Sony Receiver SRT--dh750. Can you send a diagram on how to hook this up?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

I have a Sharp Aquos LC-60

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have never tried to connect the turntable until yesterday. It is working, but there isn't any sound. Not sure if I need an additional cable or box or something.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and unfortunately, it would not work if connected directly.

There is a workaround but it would need an additional device.

Would information on this workaround/device serve your need please?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.