Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Our phone has suddenly gone on lock and we can not get dial

Customer Question
tone JA: How old is the...
Our phone has suddenly gone on lock and we can not get dial tone
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: At least 3 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just answered a call at lunch time then went to ring out and no dial tone I have tried most buttons and there is a key showing
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 25 days ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the make and model of the phone with the issue?

Thank you

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.