Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Our phone has suddenly gone on lock and we can not get dial…

Customer Question
Our phone has suddenly...

Our phone has suddenly gone on lock and we can not get dial tone

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

At least 3 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just answered a call at lunch time then went to ring out and no dial tone I have tried most buttons and there is a key showing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the make and model of the phone with the issue?

Thank you