Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I forgot my password but my email address is an old one and…

Customer Question
Hi. i forgot my...

Hi. i forgot my password ***** my email address is an old one and no longer used. I have a new address. the old one was***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Playstation 3. probably around 8 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to change or edit the user name and also put in the last password ***** the old email address. the password ***** have is Hellospring

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you are unable to use the online recoveyr form then you can contact Sony at 1-***-***-****, Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific Time.

Or chat online at: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options, Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific Time.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Please ensure you are logged in to submit the rating on your question page.
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------