Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I keep getting a pop message that the administrator of c…

Customer Question
I keep getting a...

I keep getting a pop message that the administrator of c cleaner will not open this app can you help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Hpz620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Probably since I had geek squad check my computer and subscribed to web root

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech replied 8 months ago
Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you using CCleaner program also? Or are you only using Webroot program?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

i had c cleaner on my computer so I don't know weather the geek squad took it offf or not

When does the popup message appear?

when it is booting and when I try to scan my computer
are you there

Yes. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

I thought I had help when I signed up for geek squad

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ybkqux2e
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ybkqux2e
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I donot want to invest any more on my virus protection plan

You do not need to invest anymore as you already have the Webroot anti-virus protection program.

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can fix the popup issue directly on your computer for you:

http://tinyurl.com/ybkqux2e

It looks like you are not there. I can remove the popup message for you. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you,