Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We cannot get Vons Just For You because we changed our

Customer Question
We cannot get Vons...

We cannot get Vons Just For You because we changed our Email......How do we put the new E mail on??

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Compaq presario PC one year but we just need to delete the old Email and put in the new one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We need to sign on with a new email address.....It shouldn't be that difficult!!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.