Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The combination will not open you safe. Model No EF3428E…

Customer Question
The combination will not...

The combination will not open you safe

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model No EF3428E SERIAL NO AF1000106 Not sure about the age

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have changed the batteries but that i9s all. Going on for 3 or 4 mounts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I have

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
No other information
Please cancel the order!!!!!!
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will just mention, since you requested a cancelling, that the Sentry safe you have may perhaps be the kind openable with the Emergency Key, in an emergency like this. (If it is a cylindrical key, it is not likely to be able to do that, however, not without the code also.) Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.