Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Lost combination how can I open it now. S0310 an114639 about…

Customer Question
Lost combination how can...

Lost combination how can I open it now

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

S0310 an114639 about 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Month I have and in the move door got closed and now I can't fine combination

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It is not electronic and I do have the key

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is this for a Sentry Safe?

You can request a new combination code online here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

or you can call over the phone at 1-***-***-****

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Josh, Technician