Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Lost combination how can I open it now. S0310 an114639 about…

Customer Question
Lost combination how can...

Lost combination how can I open it now

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

S0310 an114639 about 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Month I have and in the move door got closed and now I can't fine combination

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It is not electronic and I do have the key

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is this for a Sentry Safe?

You can request a new combination code online here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

or you can call over the phone at 1-***-***-****

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!