Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have the Mazda and during my last trip I noticed that it

Customer Question
I have the Tom Tom...
I have the Tom Tom Mazda and during my last trip I noticed that it does not always keep up with the posted speed limits. Also I have just updated it and installed the newest maps, but the system still will not accept my son's address in Alabama.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is in a 2014 Mazda CX5
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I really started noticing it during my last trip three weeks ago.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No those are the two problems.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 6 days by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 26 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
if you have a solution to the problem .
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.