Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I assign a ringtone to a Group on the Panasonic

Customer Question
How do I assign...

How do I assign a ringtone to a Group on the Panasonic KX-TGE475S wireless phone?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

The phone is new - not refurbished. It just arrived from Amazon.com.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've read the manual from cover to cover three times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

The manual says a caller's number can be assined to a Group and that different ringtones can be assigned to each Group. But I can find no explanation of how to assign a ringtone to a Group.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) How long (hours, days, weeks) has this system been in use?

2) Has a similar Panasonic system ever been used before?

I ask these questions because I KNOW finding, interpreting, and using information in the manual can be difficult.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im12)

Please CANCEL this and don't charge my debit card.
I started out believing I was dealing with Panasonic.
Then I agreed to a $5 charge. Then I'm told I will be charged $19 more.
I'm going to return the Panasonic phone system and go back to using my old Panasonic phone system which can easily do what the new system can't do.

Hi again,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about the phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

(im)

Then I agreed to a $5 charge. AFTER entering my debit card information, I'm told I will be charged $19 more.

Posting last note again:

==========================

Hi again,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account - including any control to cancel the question.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Take Care, Greg A.

(im)