Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We have a safe, AT-106295 We've had it for 10 or 15 years…

Customer Question
We have a safe...

We have a safe, AT-106295 We've had it for 10 or 15 years but haven't used it for a very long time. I wrote down the instructions how to opeb it but we need a key and it looks like it is a round one. What do we need to do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The number that I gave you is the only one I could find. It was on the label on the door. I don't know where else to look.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I attemped to open it some years back and noticed we needed a key and can't find one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I could use an instruction book. That is all.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

That looks more like a serial number than a model. Can you check again, or at least tell me the brand?