Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Do you have access to Sony Camrecorder battery charges. I…

Customer Question
Do you have access...

Do you have access to Sony Camrecorder battery charges. I lost mine.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Digital 8 camrecorder using a tape for recording. 700 X digitral zoom, about 13 to 15 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The camera has been sitting in my closet. No problem. It is just that I have lost the cord that connects the AC to DC charger to the camrecorder. I am just looking to see if I can buy a replacement. If not I may buy a small unit.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

What is the going price of a new small disk camrecorder with WIFI?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "... Sony Camrecorder..."

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.