Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have an acer tablet and I would like to get it repaired.

Customer Question
I have an acer...

I have an acer tablet and I would like to get it repaired

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

SNID*********** MFG Date 2014

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The screen is cracked and I cannot get the charger to charge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Would you like to have it repaired locally to you? if so, please Reply with your local zip code or town/city and state.

If you would like to send it off for repair to e.g. Acer, let me know, in Reply, also; and I will provide information.

I will like to send it off

OK...

Are you going to supply me with a place so I can send it off

Go to this website page:

http://customercare.acer.com/customercare/Default.aspx#_ga=2.189720491.1220026671.1510712668-2051919236.1510712668

to initiate the sending off of your tablet to Acer for repair.

(If that page does not work, this one is more general, and you can, after entering your serial #, scroll down to look on the right for the SERVICE icon, click on that, and proceed from there:

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support

I hope this answers your question - if not, there is other information and advice I can offer.

No

Good, if I have answered your question in full then, would you be willing to rate my work and answer?

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help you further to a solution.)

No you did not answer my question so I’m canceling my prescription

In case you did not see it, my answer was:

Go to this website page:

I hope this answers your question - if not, there is other information and advice I can offer?

I'm sorry to see that you saw fit to rate my effort at helping and answering your question negatively as 'Poor Service'. I'd like to know how my answer was deficient, to help you better and provide better answers for other customers in future also.

As for cancelling your 'prescription' - subscription, I presume, or perhaps membership -

I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us