Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a sony cd 300 changer disc cdp cx355 need repair.

Customer Question
I have a sony...

I have a sony cd 300 changer disc cdp cx355 need repair. Where can I send it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sony cx355

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started door will not open.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Call me at(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 8 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your Sony Multi CD changer. What city and state are you living in so I can find a repair shop near you ?
I have done many repairs on those unit. 90% of the time the 2 loading belt inside at the back of the unit wear out and causing the unit not to load CDs. The belts cost about $3 each. A technician should be able to repair the unit in 1 hour = $65.
Hello, just touching base with you. Checking if you need any more informations ?
Electronics Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 7 months ago
Thank you for allowing me to help you with your question. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.
Hello just following up on your question. Do you need any other service ?