Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I had to change the batteries in my safe today and now I can…

Customer Question
I had to change...

I had to change the batteries in my safe today and now I can not get the combination control back in place. Also the green and white wires came loose.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is probably at least 10 years old. Is there anything on the outside to tell the model?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today. I now the new batteries are good because the light came on and it beeps.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.