Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a EverFocus DVR and I need a manual how could I get…

Customer Question
I have a EverFocus...

I have a EverFocus DVR and I need a manual how could I get one? It's a ECOR DVR

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

P/NECOR8DGR-001 Model number ECOR8D

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I ordered it on Ebay and it has no instructions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Will I have to buy and 8 channel because I have a 2 channel?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is***** would be my pleasure to help you with this. Please click on the link below to download a copy of the user manual (in pdf format).

http://pdfstream.manualsonline.com/0/00b8b2d0-4f46-4cba-8392-0c576aaa5a53.pdf

Please let me know if you have any difficulty with downloading or opening the file, or if you need further assistance of any kind. I am committed to working with you until you are completely satisfied. Thank you!

Why did I have to pay money just to see a picture of a manual?

I'm sorry. Did you only see a picture? The file that you downloaded should have been a complete manual with over 150 pages. If for any reason you didn't get the full manual, please let me know.

You'll need to contact Customer Support with all billing questions. You can contact them via email at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help.