Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Pushed all power-nothing happens. The remote? When

Customer Question
Pushed all power-nothing happens ...

Pushed all power-nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The remote ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

When everything crashed last night I gave up and went to bed,.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Thought it might be outstanding bill-paid it about 30 minutes ago came home and found TV unresponsive

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!