Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do i get rid of voice mail and delete the calls that all…

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get rid of voice mail and delete the calls that all ready there

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model #kx-tgd220 have the phone for about 1-2years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's been going on for a few months you are talking ton electroinc dummy

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I presume you mean to disable voicemail receiving of messages by your Panasonic phone.

Now, when the voicemail greets an incoming caller, what does it say? just your name or you recorded message? or does it identify a company, e.g. 'Verizon VoiceMail' or the like?

(I regret that I am, myself, not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

If you would like help by this method without phone call, tell me whether the voicemail is your Verizon or other provider's voicemail, or is just 'message taking' by your Panasonic phone. Reply To Expert with that info, I will instruct you as to what to do.

approximately what is the time frame

I regret that I cannot respond to your Phone Call request. It has been opened to other Experts; I cannot tell when one of them will pick up on it. I offer to help you in the meanwhile, as well as can be done, through messages and instructions in text form.

my carrier is cox. i have had them delete my account because i cannot delete them and it is full
at this time i want to cancel and please credit my card since i'm not getting anywhere with my problem

I have passed your request for a refund to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They ought to process it with reasonable promptness. Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.