Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Can you help me with programming questions for a panasonic…

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Can you help me with programming questions for a panasonic kx-tda200?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic kx-tda200, I do not know the age

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What are your programming questions?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.