Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I HAVE ORDERED ONE ITEM 5 TIMES IN THE LAST TWO DAYS AND THE…

Customer Question
I HAVE ORDERED ONE...

I HAVE ORDERED ONE ITEM 5 TIMES IN THE LAST TWO DAYS AND THE ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELED EACH TIME AND I DO NOT KNOW WHY

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

THE PROBLEM IS NOT WITH MY COMPUTER IT HASSOMETHING TO DO WITH MY CREDIT CARD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RE-ORDER IT

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.