Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My keyboard is pretty much typing whatever it wants to.

Customer Question
My keyboard is pretty...

My keyboard is pretty much typing whatever it wants to. Words do not make sense. I've checked everyth ing I know to, but can't gegg it fixed.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's a Galaxy S3. About a mo bit old, I tjjj no. See, that's what I'm talkjjbg ab out.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Quite a while....weeks. I just keep trhhjjng evherhhth ing k can tjjink of. This is a good example. Does not come close to displaying the keys I hit.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried restarting your phone?